This entry was posted on January 12, 2022.
The 034Motorsport Billet Aluminum Oil Tube Kit for the DQ500 DSG Transmission is designed to replace the factory failure-prone plastic oil tubes. When replacing the mechatronic unit or installing an upgraded limited-slip differential in the transmission of your RS3 or TTRS, the factory oil tubes typically crack or break when removing the valve body. This Billet Aluminum Oil Tube Kit replaces these failure-prone OEM oil tubes with our superior CNC Machined 6061-T6 Aluminum oil tubes to ensure leak-free operation of your DQ500 transmission.
The Billet Aluminum Oil Tube Kit utilizes Viton Fluoroelastomer O-Rings for better temperature and pressure resilience over the factory and other aftermarket options. This ensures that the O-Rings will not fail, even under high horsepower or racing conditions.
- CNC Machined from 6061-T6 Aluminum
- Anodized Black for Long Life in Harsh Conditions
- Reverse Engineered from Factory DQ500 Fluid Lines for Perfect Fitment
- Larger Bore to Allow for More Fluid Flow Over Stock
- Replaces Failure Prone OEM Component
- Viton Fluoroelastomer O-Rings
- QTY. 3 – 53mm Tubes
- QTY. 2 – 33mm Tubes
- QTY. 1 – 31mm Tubes
- QTY. 2 – 28mm Tubes
- QTY. 16 – Assorted O-Rings
- 2017-2020 Audi RS3 with DQ500 Transmission
- 2017-2022 Audi TTRS with DQ500 Transmission
- 2014-2015 Audi R8 4.2L with 7sp DSG
- 2014-2015 Audi R8 5.2L with 7sp DSG